I know, it might sound like I am gone totally crazy now to be so excited about a thing that happened today ... but believe me ... it is BIIIIIIIIIG! As most of you know, our little, most wonderful and precious boy is not big on sleeping. Today, he slept for 45 minutes (!!!!!!) in his crib in the afternoon! I was able to just put him down (that means: no crying) and he once woke up with a little cry, but went back to sleep right away again! That's what I call a progress! So far, Andrin never would sleep more than ten minutes by himself (on the floor, in his crib) and we always had to hold him in our arms or keep him in the Baby Bjoern. Our little boy is growing up ... and we welcome this change!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
It is all about the little joys of life (with Andrin)
I know, it might sound like I am gone totally crazy now to be so excited about a thing that happened today ... but believe me ... it is BIIIIIIIIIG! As most of you know, our little, most wonderful and precious boy is not big on sleeping. Today, he slept for 45 minutes (!!!!!!) in his crib in the afternoon! I was able to just put him down (that means: no crying) and he once woke up with a little cry, but went back to sleep right away again! That's what I call a progress! So far, Andrin never would sleep more than ten minutes by himself (on the floor, in his crib) and we always had to hold him in our arms or keep him in the Baby Bjoern. Our little boy is growing up ... and we welcome this change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment