After Mami got me a new bike helmet (the other one is still too big for my small head), I was ready for my first bike ride. Papi installed the bike trailer and inflated the bike tires. He wanted to go for a jog and Mami and I planned to join him. Let me tell you, I do not like my bike helmet. I try to get it off, but that frustrates me even more. But as soon as the bike trailer starts moving, I usually forget about the helmet on my head. I enjoy looking at all the scenery flying by. Today, our ride was not too successful though. Papi must have inflated the tires too much, because about a block from home, there was a big bang and the tire was in pieces! Well, Mami and I turned around and Papi went on his jog by himself! Now, Papi has to fix the tire and we will give it another try. But so far, I really liked the bike trailer (and I hopefully will get used to the helmet as well).
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Andrin's first bike ride
After Mami got me a new bike helmet (the other one is still too big for my small head), I was ready for my first bike ride. Papi installed the bike trailer and inflated the bike tires. He wanted to go for a jog and Mami and I planned to join him. Let me tell you, I do not like my bike helmet. I try to get it off, but that frustrates me even more. But as soon as the bike trailer starts moving, I usually forget about the helmet on my head. I enjoy looking at all the scenery flying by. Today, our ride was not too successful though. Papi must have inflated the tires too much, because about a block from home, there was a big bang and the tire was in pieces! Well, Mami and I turned around and Papi went on his jog by himself! Now, Papi has to fix the tire and we will give it another try. But so far, I really liked the bike trailer (and I hopefully will get used to the helmet as well).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment