Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sleeping ...
Well, I did not want to push my luck, so there will be no picture, but I just wanted to share this ... Andrin has not been a good sleeper. (Even the pediatrician agreed with us on it!) Being aware of the arrival of our baby girl in February, I knew that I had to do something about his habit to go down for his afternoon nap in the "Noo" (Ergo carrier). I am proud to share that Andrin is able to fall asleep in his crib (even with Mami, believe it or not!) without crying. It was difficult at first and there was a lot of crying involved, but the crying got already substantially less the second time we tried and today, he sent me out of the room (like he usually does with Papa) and asked me to get him some water. I waited downstairs to see if he could put himself to sleep and enjoyed hearing him talk to himself and then even singing and then ... it was quiet. No crying, nothing! When I checked on him a little bit ago, he even had pulled his comforter over himself and was snoring happily away! These moments can make you so proud of your growing child! And fill you with so much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment