Saturday, January 15, 2011
Happy Ending!
We had some drama in our house for the last two days. Drama, because Raccoon suddenly disappeared. Unfortunately, we discovered it at bedtime when Andrin needs his friend most. And bedtime was pretty rough that night. We looked in the entire house and Mami started to question if her pregnancy brain is really kicking in. I was pretty sure that we had not taken Raccoon out of the house, but who knew ... The following day, we went to our grocery store to ask if someone found Andrin's Raccoon: no. And the search at home was still not fruitful. So we went to the store to see if we could find another Raccoon. We settled on a Lemur that has the same tail and is called Raccoon in our house now. Andrin was really excited about it and called it Mama Raccoon since it is bigger than the other Raccoon which was officially on vacation now. (Initially, Andrin was asking if Raccoon went to the hospital.) Just before bedtime, Mami took a break and was sitting in the chair in the living room and suddenly feels something bumpy underneath the chair cushion ... Well, I guess we do not have to say what it was. I now know one more hiding spot. And I am certain that I did not put the Raccoon there!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment