Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Look what we found for sale!

Today, we spent the day in Aarau, checking out a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful fabric store (good that it is not that close so that Mami is not tempted to go there too often:). On the first story of the store, they have a great selection of children's toys. As I was ready to pay for my purchases, the sales clerk just commented on how I must be tired at night with the two that I have on my hands. But then our transaction was disturbed because we saw something else for sale ... there was no price tag on it ... but ...
Bigna had managed to crawl into the window box underneath the cash register table and was sitting there, all "folded" up on a pink little car that she fancied. She even had closed the door after herself. 

Ready to climb out again.
Papi saw the pictures and commented that we should get the cute kid. I will remind him of his choice when he has to get up in the middle of the night because she is crying :)

Oh Bigna, you bring so much laughter and joy into our day! We love you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

LOVE HER! :) So darling...I think she needs that little car Mami & Papi!! :)