Monday, May 19, 2008

It's a .... BOY!

Last week, we had our second ultrasound. Clemens and I were both excited, but also a little bit scared. What if the baby has some abnormalities? Fortunately, he looks fine. He was giving the technician a difficult time though. He was constantly moving around (yes, I can feel it a little bit now) and she just did not get a nice shot of face. But only three minutes into the ultrasound, she already discovered his sex ... It does not really make a difference for me and I just hope that we will have a healthy baby. But it is different to know that "he" is in there. One more step to bonding. I can wish him a good morning and tell him to stop kicking and moving. I continue to feel great and finally my belly is growing a little bit. In the evening and night, it looks like I have already a big belly, but this belly is gone by the morning hours :)








Now that we know that we will have a boy, we also can start looking into names. We have our favorites, but we will not share the name until the baby is born!

No comments: