Monday, September 29, 2008

Andrin Erent Cabernard, DOB: 9/28/08, 4.26 am




What a surprise! We went into labor at 10.15 pm and thought that I was just experiencing Braxton Hick's contractions. When they were still going on at 1.00 am, we figured that there must be something going on. Our OB sent us to the hospital and we were convinced that we would be sent back home. 2 1/2 hours after admission, we were holding our baby boy in our arms. He is doing well and has been sleeping a lot. We are also doing well, even though we did not sleep too much.
But I know that you will not really pay any attention to my writing anyway and I will just post some pictures of our miracle ...

4 comments:

Becky said...

OH...he is beautiful! We are absolutely thrilled for you guys! The adventure you will LOVE has begun, we look so forward to watching baby Andrin grow. He has some great parents and is an overachiever already - arriving early!! Like someone else I know...hmm. Big hugs!

Becky & Beau

Dr. Powell said...

Your son is beautiful! I absolutely cried when Clemens sent me the picture over email! We CANNOT wait to come and see him. See you soon!

Unknown said...

Äs härzigs Würmli hejd är da gmacht! Vil Glick und schlaf fär d'negschti Zyt.
Liäbi Griäss üs där Schwiiz
Renato und co.

matthis said...

Juhu! Das ging ja schnell... Wir freuen uns sehr über Euren herzigen kleinen Andrin und gratulieren Euch über den Ozean. Hoffentlich bekommen wir ihn auch bald einmal zu sehen!

Matthis, Nisha & Nayan