Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Play, eat, read, and more play ...

Let me tell you what I have been doing lately ... I have been playing a lot, even with things that are not supposed to be toys. Also, I have enjoyed reading (and as you can tell, my Mami updated my clothes and I am now officially in the 12-18 months clothes!) And I have been tasting all these different foods. Papi was thrilled to see me eat pasta. At times, my mouth was just not big enough for everything that I wanted to put in there at the same time. And as you can see, I discovered how to pull myself up in my crib. So most of the time, I welcome my parents with a big smile and standing up after my naps and in the morning.

And if you wondered what we did this weekend ... we had a quiet weekend. We got some vegetables for our winter garden and a sleeping bag liner for Papi when he goes camping to the Deschutes in October (he said that he does not want to freeze ...). Papi had to work a lot since he will be leaving next weekend for the east coast where he has to give a talk at a conference. On Sunday, I went to an Ultimate Frisbee game with Mami to cheer for the Jasper team.









No comments: