P.s. Did you notice the cell phone in Andrin's little hands? He did not know how to make it through the tube without leaving it behind (I guess he was expecting a really important phone call or was considering calling when he got stuck midway:). He developed his own system: he would throw the cell phone in front of him and then crawl up to it and then throw it a little bit further. I guess this cell phone will not make it for three years like the old one did!
e
2 comments:
Hazel was waiting patiently for Andrin's call last night, I guess he was too busy tubing! :) What fun pictures!! Smart thinking Andrin with the "throw and crawl" technique. :)
Jedesmal wenn ich in der IKEA beinahe ueber dieses Tunnel stolpere, frage ich mich immer wieder: hm soll ich nun eins kaufen. Nayan hat es erst einmal nur kurz (einen halben Meter) erkundet. War nicht sooo begeistert.
Post a Comment