Sunday, October 4, 2009

Big sacrifice ... room switcheroo ....

Papi made a big sacrifice and gave up his own office. He is now sharing the office space with Mami. That means that I have my own bedroom now. It was really excited to see all the commotion, but I was also a little bit worried when Mami started taking my bed apart (yes, it did not fit through the door and she had to dismantle it). Now that I have my own bedroom, Mami can also work in her office when I take naps (problem being with that that I have to take longer naps :) And to be honest, I think she has to clear off her desk some time as well. She has been busy working on my scrapbook, but she is not finished yet and just ordered the prints up to my first birthday! While Mami is writing these lines, Papi is taking me up to my new room to get me ready for bed. I hope that I will have a good first night in my new room.
Mami wants to let Papi know that she is grateful and that her nagging paid off! She will reimburse you in an adequate way!




No comments: