Yesterday, Clemens and I celebrated our fourth anniversary! I was cleaning and organizing my office and came across these pictures and decided that it was perfect timing. I am glad that we did not have a blog back then because it would have been hard to decide which pictures to post! Clemens and I had a nice day together. We even got the special treat of eating together (alone) dinner (at home with Andrin early in bed). Clemens got me beautiful flowers and I think he is up to something ... when I called him, it sounded not like the lab in the background at all! We will leave on Sunday to spend a few days at the Oregon coast, in Manzanita. Perfect place to celebrate our anniversary, to really show Andrin for the first time the coast (last time, he was only about three months old over Christmas), and maybe celebrate my birthday a little bit as well. The last four years have gone by quickly, I can hardly believe it. And Clemens even tells me that he does not regret getting married! Je t'aime, Clemens!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Yesterday, Clemens and I celebrated our fourth anniversary! I was cleaning and organizing my office and came across these pictures and decided that it was perfect timing. I am glad that we did not have a blog back then because it would have been hard to decide which pictures to post! Clemens and I had a nice day together. We even got the special treat of eating together (alone) dinner (at home with Andrin early in bed). Clemens got me beautiful flowers and I think he is up to something ... when I called him, it sounded not like the lab in the background at all! We will leave on Sunday to spend a few days at the Oregon coast, in Manzanita. Perfect place to celebrate our anniversary, to really show Andrin for the first time the coast (last time, he was only about three months old over Christmas), and maybe celebrate my birthday a little bit as well. The last four years have gone by quickly, I can hardly believe it. And Clemens even tells me that he does not regret getting married! Je t'aime, Clemens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment