Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy 14 Months Birthday!



Today was my 14 months birthday ... But don't worry, we did not party too wild! Mami was on call from work this morning and we thus did not go far away from home. We took a stroll to the grocery store to get some donuts and played hard. Papi asked if a bomb exploded in our living room ... I just discovered recently that it is actually fun taking things out of baskets and off shelves and then to put them back again. Somehow, this really made my parents happy! Papi had to work in the lab this morning, but he was at home in the afternoon. I did not take a nap for Mami (but I also was not cranky!) and we thus went for a long walk to Hendriks Park. In the beginning, I was all chatty and talkative, but then I could not fight it anymore and fell asleep. My parents were busy talking (Papi did a lot of shop talk) and seemed to enjoy having time to talk and take in the beautiful fall day. On our way back (by that time, I was awake again and munching my apples and cookies), we stopped to get a DVD for the traditional Saturday-Night DVD.

No comments: