Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our nightly visitor ...

I never thought that I would write about something like this ... but here we go! If you just ate something or else are not a parent and used to bodily excrement, I caution you to continue reading and looking at the pictures (just a warning:)!
The last three days, we have discovered a nice big pile right in the middle of our grass in the backyard. Clemens cleaned up the mess every morning with the consequence that there was a new, bigger pile there the next morning. We were told that this is rather typical for raccoons and that we probably will have a nightly present like that for at least a season. So there will be no more surprises here. And we also will not have to search all over our backyard for other presents. Who thought that raccoons are so neat and routine loving creatures?


No comments: