Saturday, June 5, 2010
Playtime
Andrin and Mami are home alone again (Papi went fishing) and we have been having lots of fun. This morning, we took our time to get ready, ate some good pancakes, then played in our pajamas until we were ready to move on. We went to Saturday Market and enjoyed some sun (by now, the sun is already gone again). We were still searching for Romanesco starters and were lucky to snatch the last six starters ... Andrin loved the opportunity to ride with the bike again. But as we were biking along the river path, I suddenly hear a "oho" from the backseat ... I have seen the signs before that the river path might be flooded, but I never actually seen it. We had to take a long detour because everything was just flooded. If that is not proof enough that we had way too much rain!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment