While Papi had some business to do, Andrin and I visited Nisha and her family. Their house was in disarray, but what to expect with a six week old baby and moving to a new house in three days?! I was amazed how gentle Andrin was with Raina. He even was not jealous when I was holding her and would just come over and give her kisses and hugs.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Visit in Basel
Besides visiting family, we also decided to take some time to visit our city of Basel again! Funny how it always feels like we are just coming home, even though we had been gone for a while. Clemens took the opportunity to visit the Biozentrum again and meet with his former boss and hopefully future director of the center. We stayed with our dear friends, Vinz and Susi. While Papi was gone fishing on Friday, Andrin and Mami went to the local little zoo. Did I mention that we had beautiful weather almost the entire trip? There was some rain while in Oberburg, but that was one day and then we enjoyed the most amazing fall weather! A visit to Basel is never complete without visiting our dear friends, Nisha, Matthias, Nayan and of course Mami's new godchild, Raina.
Andrin is enjoying the bunnies. Usually we are not allowed to get close to them because of Papi's asthma, but our little boy loves them.



While Papi had some business to do, Andrin and I visited Nisha and her family. Their house was in disarray, but what to expect with a six week old baby and moving to a new house in three days?! I was amazed how gentle Andrin was with Raina. He even was not jealous when I was holding her and would just come over and give her kisses and hugs.
We even had a chance to see the new house! Here, the boys are playing with the cars that godfather Clemens got for Nayan!




On our way to Obwalden to visit Oma and Opa, we stopped to see Andrin's godmother, Sara, and her family. Leoni and Andrin are about a month apart in age and had a great time playing.

While Papi had some business to do, Andrin and I visited Nisha and her family. Their house was in disarray, but what to expect with a six week old baby and moving to a new house in three days?! I was amazed how gentle Andrin was with Raina. He even was not jealous when I was holding her and would just come over and give her kisses and hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to see a preview of how Andrin will be with his baby SISTER in just a few more months! :)
Post a Comment