Thursday, February 17, 2011

A wake-up call ...

Well, we had our share of a wake-up call (not from Bigna or Andrin during the night!) after we got back from the hospital. Why does it seem like these unfortunate things happen always at the worst moment? Well, here is our little story. We went to the hospital Sunday morning and then Andrin and Clemens spent the night at home Sunday night after Bigna was born. They came to the hospital Monday morning again and we all came home together in the afternoon. When Andrin and Clemens ventured out to the lab on Tuesday afternoon, I dropped them off and ran an errand with Bigna, especially because it was raining really hard. Clemens wanted to take the stroller, so that he would be independent in getting back home. He went out to the porch and came back in and asked me where I had put the stroller. I looked at him with a surprised look ... Well, pregnancy and giving birth can play tricks with your mind, but I was pretty sure that I had not done anything with the stroller ... You might know what is coming: somebody deliberately stole our stroller off our front porch. Everything else was left, but the stroller is gone ... And this is happening in Eugene?! I am still in disbelief and shocked ... The good thing about this entire story: We ordered another stroller on sale, but still ... Andrin has been asking about his stroller and we had to explain to him that someone felt like they needed the stroller more than we did.

No comments: