Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Goodbye Oregon!

The house is empty and "clean" and passed the inspection.
The movers arrived Monday morning at the crack of 9AM and loaded up the truck. I spent the last two night with my friends John and Keiko. Yesterday, I ran the last few errands and said goodbye to my labmates. Afterwards, it was time to float the McKenzie for the last time with John, my "partner in crime".



The truck was still almost empty by the time the movers left. However, the final box count was: 70!


This house was our home for the last 5 1/2 years and it really felt like home. Needless to say, I am sad to leave Oregon in general and this house in particular. As I was walking through the empty house last night I was flooded with memories and I was glad I could spend the night with friends.


This is it. My plane is leaving in one hour. The Oregon Adventure is over and it is time to say a final Goodbye.



I wish you all a very fond farewell!

No comments: