Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moving week!

The Oregon adventure has come to an end.
Femeke and the kids left Eugene last Wednesday. I am staying behind to pack the remaining boxes (Femeke did a terrific job and packed most of it beforehand) get rid of the furniture and clean the house ("clean" is subject to interpretation....).

This is how it looks right now. The house is being emptied on an hourly basis!







Andrin's room before Beau arrived with the green monster.

....bachelor life!


First Alex and then Beau and Becky (including 3 charming kids) showed up to grab some furniture. Unfortunately I did not record the sound of Beau's truck ("the green monster"); it could be heard all over Eugene! Of course, Beau also wore the appropriate redneck outfit today!


Beau with his beloved "green monster" all loaded up!


Is it legal to drive this truck?

I will miss these kiddos!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those kiddos already miss you! And the "green monster" thankfully made it all the way back home - turning only a few heads along the way. Thanks for everything!!! The round rocks have already found a lovely new home in our front yard.