Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our BIG boy!

Inspired by an email from a friend (thanks, Dana and Owen!) we decided about a week ago to give the potty training a big boost. At this is our proud achievement: Day 3 without any accidents and no diaper! We were off to a wonderful start and a happy and proud Andrin. And then we had a horrible second day, but ever since, Andrin has been making steady process. We are even venturing outside without any diapers. Tomorrow will be the first day with no diapers at daycare (even though he decided last time that he already did not need diapers because his new friend is not wearing diapers anymore).
We are so proud, Andrin!

Practicing letters with Papa. Andrin decided after a while that he rather would write "Os".


Another invention ... A lot of yarn was involved ... 

Practicing the accordion and figuring out all the different ways to get music out of that instrument ... 


At the moment, Andrin is the happiest when he can paint, draw, craft ... Today, he choose to do some water painting. I am always amazed how still he can sit when he is immersed into paining. He was so proud to have a new smock (from IKEA, Mami's newest discovery:)


Andrin's face when I called his name ... 
(The other night, we talked about the day and I told him once again how proud I was about him not wearing diapers anymore. I asked him how he did it and he looked at me with his wise expression and said with a matter-of-fact tone of voice: "Well, Mami, I just learned it!")

No comments: