Friday, February 3, 2012

Well ... this is serious

We can hardly believe what we are at the moment spotting outside our door. Somehow, I catch myself being surprised every time I look outside. We actually got some snow here and it has been on the ground for the third day in a row. The first day, it snowed without stopping. The second day, it started to get cold, and today ... well, it is really cold. I took the kids to daycare this morning and Andrin was complaining about his ears being cold even though he had a hat on. And I myself felt it too, there was a chill between the apartment buildings!

Andrin was outside several times today. He had to work, like he mentioned. This was his first trip outside early in the morning. 






Back inside, there was more work ... his yarn chaos needed to be organized ...


Who was saying that you have to put bandaids directly on your skin? Silly boy! He will never use a bandaid when he actually would need one. But this way, his friends were closer to him (Winnie, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore!).



No comments: