The other day, I realized that we hardly have any pictures of Bigna and Andrin together. Well, I tried to get some pictures of them today ... I am not entirely sure how successful I was with my endeavor ...
 |
| Happy girl, eating lunch! Her cheeks are so flushed because she just woke up from a nap and is teething on top of it (and probably also inherited Mami's tendency to get flushed easily as well ... but like one of my coworkers at Jasper Mountain once said, it must be the Swiss genes that indicate a happy and good life!) |
 |
| Bigna can laugh from the bottom of her heart at the moment ... Mostly, when her brother is doing something funny. The other day, there were ganging up on Mami ... oh no! Andrin did something and I scold him and then he started laughing and Bigna just joined in as well ... |
1 comment:
The one with Bigna BEAMING just makes me smile. Love your two sweet siblings! :)
Post a Comment