- My parents cleaned out my eyes frequently and gave me the drops that they got yesterday because my eyes got worse (I had pink eye ...).
- I went on a walk with Papi and to the grocery store (without crying).
- I build lots of towers and destroyed even more of them.
- I spent some time in the bathroom tearing some toilet paper into the littlest pieces possible.
- I ate lots of foods, especially turkey.
- I walked along the walls whenever possible.
- I giggled and laughed when my parents tickled me.
- I pointed to my belly button when asked where my belly button is.
- I told my parents lots of stories, and even some recognizable words like "please," "papa," "mama," and "goetti."
- I sat on the big chair all by myself and read my board books about Diaper David.
- I played with my wooden animals and said "wuff" and "miau."
- I recognized Hazel on the Christmas card and pointed to her when asked about her.
- I opened another Christmas present. Thank you, uncle Timmie. I loved to play with the butter knives!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
15 months - already
Today, I turned 15 months. I had a great day at home with Mami and Papi. Mami was not feeling well and stayed in bed most of the time, but I had a blast with Papi. He has been taking some time off from the lab and it has been wonderful having him around. Here are some things that I did today:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment