Saturday, December 12, 2009

How to ...

Did you think that snakes are the only living things/species that shed their skin? Well, I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong ... my husband can shed his skin as well. But let me tell you how to make him crawl out of his skin:
  • He is coming home for his lunch break.
  • Lunch is not yet ready.
  • The baby is getting ready for his afternoon nap.
  • I am trying to bake some Christmas cookies (by the way: his FAVORITE Christmas cookies).
  • I am also keeping an eye on the wash since it is Friday and I do our wash always on Friday (expect Andrin's wash which I do twice a week).
  • I just found out about another Christmas present for myself that I would like to get.
  • I am ordering the Christmas present online.
  • Since somehow the ordering process does not work, I have to chat with a live representative.
  • I am also eating the warmed-up left overs that my husband prepared.
  • And I am trying to be a devoting wife and listen to my husband tell me all about his morning in the shop
  • ...
Well, if you asked yourself what in the world could be wrong with my husband, I certainly have an answer for you ... he is jealous of my multi-tasking abilities!

No comments: