Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A day with Oma

We had a wonderful day with Oma today. It was a long day since I already decided around 4.30 am that I was ready for the day (or at least for no more sleeping in my crib ...). In the morning, we went to the store to do some grocery shopping and then to take a look at the new arena under construction. We also checked out the new Student Athlete building on campus and decided that we needed to come back in the summer because the reflecting pool around the entire building looks too tempting for splashing in it (and as Papi later pointed out, for some serious fly fishing casting practice!). Mami had a work appointment and I stayed home with Oma. We played a little bit and then I feel asleep early in her arms and took a good nap with her. In the afternoon, we went to the toy shop and then to the park. The weather was wonderful for a little bit, but by the time we arrived at the park, it was already overcast again. But it did not deter me from playing hard. By the time we got back home, I was already really tired. It was a long day!




No comments: