On our way back from picking uncle Timmie up at the airport, we stopped to get some pancakes. Oma really loves pancakes and we had promised to take her out when I was born and she came to visit ... finally, we made it and she really enjoyed her Hawaiian pancakes (I had some blueberry pancakes and they were pretty good as well ...).
After my afternoon nap, we went to show uncle Timmie around the University of Oregon campus. We also stopped by Papi's lab. Uncle Timmie left quite the impression on some people in the lab ...
After some playtime at home, we went out to eat at Lucky Noodles, one of Oma's favorite restaurants in town. We had a good time and the food was really good. And that is when I decided that I really like my uncle Timmie. I think my Oma even got a little bit jealous because it did not take me quite as long to warm up to uncle Timmie than it did take me to warm up to her ...
And yes, I did a lot of walking around our house today. It is easier to get around there since I know every little corner of my house ...
No comments:
Post a Comment