Yesterday, Oma finally arrived here in Eugene. She had a long, but good flight with some adventures, including delays due to fog. I have been practicing to say her name, and I have managed to say it, but only when Oma is not listening. So far, we have had a marvelous and exciting visit. Unfortunately, I have not been feeling too well ... Saturday was marked by diarrhea and Sunday with vomiting. But I am starting to feel better and show my real personality. We even took a little stroll around the neighborhood this afternoon and after leaving the little park, I threw a nice tantrum to protest against leaving the park!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Oma is visiting!
Yesterday, Oma finally arrived here in Eugene. She had a long, but good flight with some adventures, including delays due to fog. I have been practicing to say her name, and I have managed to say it, but only when Oma is not listening. So far, we have had a marvelous and exciting visit. Unfortunately, I have not been feeling too well ... Saturday was marked by diarrhea and Sunday with vomiting. But I am starting to feel better and show my real personality. We even took a little stroll around the neighborhood this afternoon and after leaving the little park, I threw a nice tantrum to protest against leaving the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! Such fun to have Oma there with you Andrin. I hope you have the most wonderful visit with your adoring Oma. Big hugs!
Post a Comment