Friday, August 5, 2011
Another week has gone by ...
Time just seems to fly. I am looking back and feel like I just blogged yesterday. We have been quite busy, but in a good way. We have been discovering the city anew, had many wonderful visits with old friends, and celebrated our National Holiday on August 1st. Andrin was not really fond of the fireworks and was rather scared. But now that the fireworks stopped, he keeps asking about them ... silly boy!

Andrin announced one morning that he was working on a construction site. He used our beloved Kubb game that we rediscovered ...
Bigna is becoming quite the personality. Lots of smiles. She is most likely teething at the time with an extremely hot neck and some more fussiness ...

Bigna loves to be outside in the garden. And then just falls asleep (if big brother is not around ...).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hazel, upon seeing these photos of Andrin and Bigna's new digs: "I want to go play at Andrin's new house." If only it were that easy. Sigh.
OMG! Bigna is so big! and so adorable :) Love your new place and wish I could run over to see it. I love A new kitchen!
Hugs....
Post a Comment