Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Back into our routines .... or NOT ...
Clemens and I had quite a nice weekend routine while we were living in Eugene ... We would take the time on Friday or Saturday night and catch up with our favorite shows on Hulu. We would also watch "Modern Family," but also "The Office," and just recently Clemens discovered "Perfect Couples." Last weekend, we were so happy to have the time to sit down together on our couch and turn on the computer. But our happiness did not last long ... We are not able to watch Hulu in Switzerland. We then tried to watch the shows on ABC, but the same problem ... I guess we will have to try to get our favorite shows taped or something ... I am not yet willing to let go of that routine :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment