Saturday, September 3, 2011

A busy week










I feel tired ... And I think Bigna as well since she is sleeping for almost two hours now!. The hot weather is back as well which does not help with a good rest as well ... But we have had a busy week. On Sunday, we went to the Zoo and Andrin loved it. We will definitely get a pass in December and then go more often! Andrin is still in playgroup and is liking it, even though he has to pretend every morning that he has to take a nap until we leave. On Wednesday, Oma came for a visit and helped Mami with the big project of curtain sewing. I was so grateful for her help. There is still one more curtain left, but I am proud that we are already so far progressed. (Maybe that is the reason why I am so tired because I have been staying up late every night to do some more sewing :) Andrin is doing well, even though he does not like the heat at night as well. Bigna is also doing great and eating like a champion. She already tried: carrots, bananas, apples, sweat potatoes, peas, ... And she is rolling all over the place. She will call for you again because she tends to get stuck in different places like under the stairs, tables, ...



No comments: