I love the fall, I will admit it in a heart beat. I love the crisp mornings, the warm and sunny days, the special light, walking through the leaves, the storms, ... This year, we have a really mild fall and the temperatures have been really pleasant, actually even warm. Andrin has been really excited about something else to do with fall: chestnuts. The other day, we went to get some fish at the local fish market and we came across a beautiful old chestnut tree and looooots of chestnuts. We could not leave until Andrin had picked up all the chestnuts!
 |
| Building another porcupine. |
 |
| Chuckling in his chair after loading up the little Radio Flyer with the fresh laundry ... |
 |
| Bigna is getting so big and even is sitting on her own most of the time. |
 |
| Since Bigna seems to enjoy to roll down stairs, we decided that it was time to put up some gates. Knowing our house, you can imagine how many gates we could have put up (11 to be percise:). We decided to start with three gates and focus on the areas that we are occupying most of the time. But due to our special stairs and banister, we had to get special gates (special price as well :) and then add some wooden panels. Andrin used them right away to build a ship and then announced that he was sailing to Switzerland ... |
 |
| Chestnuts ... |
 |
| Bigna and Andrin are enjoying a ride together. After a while, Andrin decided that Bigna needed to get off because he wanted to go fast again. |
 |
| Once I looked at the pictures, I discovered how she is resting her head on one of her fabric toys ... smart girl! |
1 comment:
Hazel and Henley come home with pockets full of acorns ("hats" as Henley calls them) whenever we go on walks! I am sure they would love to collect chestnuts with Andrin! :)
Post a Comment