Today, I celebrated my three-month birthday. I was surprised in the morning by my Opa Britschgi with a cake and candles. They promised that I could eat the cake all by myself, but I guess it works better if Mami eats it (and then I ... mmmh) :) I loved the candles, but had a hard time blowing them out. Papi had to help a little bit. Afterwards, we went out for breakfast ... Studio One. There was a long line, but I was happy in the Baby Bjorn with Papi and waited patiently until we got our table. At the moment, my grandparents are at the Museum of Art (at least if they found the way) and I am relaxing at home with Papi and Mami. Papi is busy working on his paper and I am sleeping in the Baby Bjorn with me (to be honest, I cannot really understand what he is working on anyway and it seems quite .... boring to me!).
No comments:
Post a Comment