My Mami told me that I am the biggest Christmas present that they got this year. I am not entirely sure what she means by that.
My
Mami has been slacking in updating the pictures that she took on the computer (and yes, she continues to take tons of them, so that my
Papi calls her the
Paparazzi:), but she finally did it and I would like to share the cutest selection of the last week or so!
Sleeping in my Papi's arms. (Yes, that continues to be my preferred sleeping place:)
Showing off some clothes that I fit in now.
I just got this new worm as a present from Ba and Papa and it is great to rest on it when I am doing tummy time.
Relaxing with Papi. P.s. Did anyone realize that there are hardly any pictures of
Mami and me? Guess who is in charge of the Kodak moments in our house?!
No comments:
Post a Comment