Friday, January 8, 2010
Mami's escapade ...
Well, Mami really wanted to enjoy the new hospital where I was born and where I was hospitalized when I had RSV for herself and thus decided to go there with an excuse ... appendicitis (Blinddarmentzuendung). Papi and her left Tuesday night after I went to bed and went to the Emergency Room (of course our wonderful neighbors and then my godfather were at our house watching over me while I was sound asleep). After a long wait and a long assessment, they were told that Mami had appendicitis and needed to have emergency surgery on Wednesday morning. Everything went fine and the surgeon was happy with the surgery. Fortunately, she is already back home and is doing well. I just cannot accept that she cannot lift me up as much and why she cannot put me to sleep in her arms. To be honest, I am pretty upset about that right now and I am giving Papi at the moment a hard time with falling asleep. Whenever Mami is upstairs and plays with me, I sign that I am ready to go to bed, but then Papi takes over and I am wide awake again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope your Mami feels much better soon as I am sure she wishes (even more than you even) that she could cuddle you to sleep!!
Thought I should catch up on "your life in Eugene" since it's been so long since we've gotten together. Sounds like you've had some "escapades" - sorry about the appendicitus, glad it wasn't any more serious. I'm very busy with studying for licensure exam, doing taxes, possibly moving to new job at Options, etc. but it would be fun to get together some day soon!
Post a Comment