We had quite the weekend of opposites. On Saturday, we had wonderful sunshine and nice warm weather (until the sun went down) and Sunday, it only rained. Since the weather was so nice on Saturday, Andrin and I went hiking up Mt Pisgash with friends. It was wonderful and I was surprised how well Andrin did in the backpack (and I with him in it on my back:) Papi spent the day on the banks of the South Umpqua. He went fishing with John. Unfortunately, no winter steelhead (we had halibut from Alaska instead for dinner). On Sunday, Andrin woke us up very early and threw off our entire day. Clemens and Andrin both got a hair cut (Andrin only his bangs, and Clemens all around (at least what is left). While Papi went for a jog (it stopped raining for a little bit), Andrin and Mami went for a walk down the road. Back at home, Mami made some Spaetzli, a Swiss specialty to get ready for Oma's visit in two weeks (we thought that the visit would be easier if she got Swiss food :) ...
No comments:
Post a Comment