Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What an adventurous day!


At this time, the world was still going round ... I just woke up from a nap (mostly in my Mami's arms) and ate some blue berries and raspberries in my chair. After that, I went for a walk with Mami and we went to the playground ... and then ...

Papi had to go back to work today and Mami and I thus had our first day together again. Fortunately, Papi was back over lunch break and able to put me down to sleep since Mami still has a hard time holding me for longer time periods, especially when I am moving too much. But we had quite the adventures today:
  • I spilled salad sauce in the kitchen after I was able to get the container off the table by myself. Of course I spilled the sauce all over myself.
  • I opened up a tea bag and ate some of the leaves.
  • I took all the tea bags out of the box (there were about 100 teabags) and put some of them back into the box.
  • I pulled all the utensils out of the drawer and put them on the chair.
  • ...
  • Oh ... did I mentioned that I also filled my diaper after I spilled the salad sauce.

No comments: