Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cuddling with Papa

Papa thinks that Mami just does not have the patience ... But Mami thinks that it is always the same with new gadgets ... It took us a while to figure out how to upload the videos from our new device ... but I think we finally figured it out ... Prepare yourself for lots of movies!


Andrin has been omitting his afternoon nap
(the only nap that he has been taking since about 13 months) ...
Mami had to take Andrin to an work related appointment in the morning and he was already tired when we got home ... He took his blanket out of the car
and then got himself ready for some giggles and cuddling with Papi!


If you wonder ... no, he did not take a nap today again
(I am sure that he will take a looooong nap tomorrow while he is at day care ...).

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great videos...look forward to many more! :) I do like the real life Andrin too when I pick up the kids at day care. He sure is a SWEET boy and always gives me a hug. Thanks Andrin!!