I just realized that there were a lot of pictures on the camera, that we never shared. So here we go:
Andrin is enjoying the sunshine from inside the laundry basket after his afternoon nap.

Fridays, I do our wash and
Andrin always takes the opportunity to climb into the laundry basket.
Andrin and I went to the post office to get a package with yarn.
Andrin was proud to carry the big package back to the car and helped me open the package at home. When I turned around, he had taken all the yarn out of the package and was sitting in the box.

We tried to teach
Andrin for the longest time to pull his toys behind himself ... no luck. But then, he suddenly got the hang of it this week. Now he is pulling everything that he can pull (we have been using a lot of string to attach to cars, trains, airplanes, ...).


Drawing at his new table and desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment