Friday, March 5, 2010

We have the best babysitter!

While Oma was visiting, Clemens and I took the chance to go on a date for the first time in .... well, a long time! Since we really enjoyed spending time together, we decided to do this more often and to give ourselves a break from time to time. One of the girls from Clemens' lab babysat Andrin for last mother's day and we asked her again. Well, she is wonderful! Andrin did not even cry when we left the house (usually, he even cries when I have to leave and Papi stays home with him). And when we came home from our dinner, Andrin was already asleep. He fell asleep in his crib!!!! I guess we will be going on dates more often :) And if you think that you can share our wonderful babysitter with us ... we will have to think really hard about that!

No comments: