Monday, March 22, 2010

NaNa

I am a pretty lucky boy since I have grandparents and then NaNa! NaNa is our neighbor, Nancy, and she always makes me laugh. She plays these funny games when she is in the kitchen and I hang out on the window seat with my parents. I always spot her right away and then you hear a loud NaNa from me. Since she cannot hear me when she is playing with me, my parents videotaped me once. And by the way ... I have had a play date with NaNa and David and it was wonderful. When my Papa asked me the other day if I wanted to see NaNa, I just went straight to the door, ready to play with her again! Thank you for being in my life, NaNa and David! (And yes, I was the one picking up the New York Times this time!)


No comments: