Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Tannenbaum .... (Oh Christmas Tree ...)

Just before Andrin took his nap, Papi took the Christmas tree inside. Andrin was all excited about it. And when he got up from his nap, I told him that there was a big surprise downstairs. I had just started to decorate the tree and the lights were on the tree. Andrin was a big helper as you can tell. He had his own ideas how to decorate a Christmas tree. But we both agreed at the end that it looked beautiful.

After decorating the Christmas tree, we went for a walk to our neighborhood DVD store. Andrin insisted that he wanted to walk. I was getting worried that we might never make it, but the big puddles were a motivator to keep going. On our way back, Andrin enjoyed all the beautiful Christmas lights from the cockpit of his little red car. He would point out the lights that he especially liked.

Hanging up some of his favorite Christmas tree ornaments.

Helping with the ribbon ...

Mami tied them in nice little bows and this was Andrin's interpretation of my work.


I still think that our Christmas tree looks beautiful. We usually get a Norman tree, but this year, we got a Fraser ... I like the look of it.


Someone was bold enough to say that I had put all the fishing ornaments (believe me, there are lots of them), in the back ...

Another of Andrin's favorite things to do: putting stickers neatly on a big piece of paper.

No comments: