Early wake-up (I wanted to sleep with Mami in the BIG bed, but then just snuggled with her) - phone call with Opa and Oma - breakfast - trip to the grocery store to get more jogurt and apples (yes, I do not like the store-bough apple sauce, I guess I am a little bit spoiled and requested to get Mami's apple sauce in the jar) - walk along the river (we could not throw rocks because the path was flooded, but we found a balloon) - lunch - looooooooong nap (Mami had to wake me up because I slept so long and she was worried that I would not fall asleep at night) - play time (water coloring, play dough, ...) - dinner - bedtime routine. Oh, I forgot to mention that I probably listened about five times to Peter and the Wolf!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday's impressions
Early wake-up (I wanted to sleep with Mami in the BIG bed, but then just snuggled with her) - phone call with Opa and Oma - breakfast - trip to the grocery store to get more jogurt and apples (yes, I do not like the store-bough apple sauce, I guess I am a little bit spoiled and requested to get Mami's apple sauce in the jar) - walk along the river (we could not throw rocks because the path was flooded, but we found a balloon) - lunch - looooooooong nap (Mami had to wake me up because I slept so long and she was worried that I would not fall asleep at night) - play time (water coloring, play dough, ...) - dinner - bedtime routine. Oh, I forgot to mention that I probably listened about five times to Peter and the Wolf!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment