Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Change in weather ... it is raining!

It really has been an unbelievable warm and dry March 2012! (I even read something like this in the paper, so it is not just a subjective observation or impression!). But today, we got some rain again. It is good for nature and it give us a break from watering plants (even though Andrin loves to help, excuse me,  do it all himself, because we have a new hose now that Santa Claus gave us (according to Andrin:)). And it also gives us a break from being outside all the time. People have been commenting on our tan and even our pediatrician asked us yesterday if we had been on vacation (I think he was fooled because Andrin looks like a raccoon, but it is from wearing his SUNglasses all the time, and not his skiing googles ...). And yes, we were back to visit our lovely pediatrician again. It seems like we can't get enough of him. Luckily, he is just around the block and we can get in pretty quickly to see him. Andrin has ANOTHER ear infection .... Poor boy. He complained about his ear hurting yesterday and then started asking me if I heard "it" as well. It turned out that there he was hearing a sound in his hear due to the pain and pressure ... I will try to get an earlier appointment with the specialist so that they can check his ears again ...

Andrin could not really believe that it was raining and that he was not able to play outside. He went outside anyway and joined the kids from the neighborhood in building a fort by the play structure. Suddenly, I saw him coming home like this ... He was sent to get some blankets. But it started pouring down shortly thereafter and they all went back home. 





Sometimes, they just crack me up ... I turn around and they are both sitting in the chairs chilling ... 

Our monkey girl is climbing again ... She also not been herself with some stomach bug. 




No comments: