First of all, I really enjoy rolling from my stomach to my back, even though it is difficult at times. Also, I have been trying hard if I can roll from my back to my stomach, but I usually get stuck half-way.
I lately also really discovered how to blow bubbles and my mouth is usually covered with a lot of foam and bubbles.
I am really grabbing stuff now. I can already move my little play structure around and I also discovered that I am a talented musician.
At times, I also have to giggle and laugh out loud. Since it is unpredictable when I will do it, my parents have not been able to capture these giggles yet. I think they are still working hard on it!
And just to prove that I am really growing into a big boy (yes, Mami had to feed me again while we were taking a walk and I just got too hungry ... fortunately, it was nice and warm outside today), let me show you some recent pictures:
2 comments:
Cute! I love the sweater in all U of O colors! I must, however, disapprove of the turquoise one! Femeke! Andrin is a boy, not a girl! haha. just teasing. I am very jealous of your talent!
Yes, the Oregon sweater is perfectly wonderful. Crank out a few of those a week and you could sell those at Saturday Market!! :) Just whip them out in your spare time. Ha ha.
Post a Comment