Mami has been searching for the perfect high chair for me and she found it! It will grow with me when I get bigger. Whenever my parents are eating, I just want to be closer to them and do not enjoy to sit in my bouncy chair on the floor anymore (even though that is still my favorite place to watch them cook and bake in the kitchen ... and open the fridge). Yesterday, we got the high chair and this morning, I enjoyed sitting in it for the first time. I think Mami does not really trust that I won't fall over, but I actually was doing a pretty good job with it.
2 comments:
YAY for another step to being a big boy! (And I still cannot get over how much he looks EXACTLY like Clemens!!)
What brand is that chair? It looks European to me....No really it does!! :)
I love the infant insert...now we just need to add lots of messy sticky fingerprints to complet the look.
Post a Comment