Relaxing with Mami.
I am really a monkey and if I could already get up and walk, I would love to do that.
Wiggling around on my Papi's arms and eating his nice sweater.
Since I got up so early to celebrate my birthday, I was quickly tired (also after my bath) and fell asleep again.
I turned 5-months today! And what an exciting day it was ... I was so excited that I got up quite early in the morning and was ready to start my day. My
Papi gave me a nice bath which I truly enjoyed. After talking for a while with my grandfather Edi, we went to get some meat at the local butchery shop, got some tools at the hardware store, and then went to our favorite cafe in town,
Peruggino's. There, we ran into our neighbor, Dave, and had a nice lunch with him. After that, we dropped off
Papi at the fly shop and
Mami and I went to get some passport pictures for my Swiss passport. I do not know if it was such a good idea to leave
Papi at the fly shop because he spent a lot of money ... At home, I took a short nap and then played with
Mami. We met
Papi after dropping off the DVD at our neighborhood DVD shop (we had a nice walk) at
McMennamins and ate dinner there. Well, we really celebrated my birthday and I am already sound asleep since 7.00 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment