Andrin had a good night and we suctioned his noose around 4.00 am after he woke up and had trouble breathing. After that, he was able to get back to sleep until 6.30 am. For his standards, this was a great night!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Update on Andrin
Andrin had a good day at home yesterday. After reading my last blog post, Clemens mentioned that it sounded like Andrin was at the hospital by himself and I want to clarify that this was not the case (before anyone makes any calls to report us to DHS about abandoning or neglecting our baby boy ... I know that I have too many mandatory reporters as friends ...:) Clemens joined Andrin and me at the hospital as much as possible (he had to take care of some business in the lab) and I was there the entire time and did not leave Andrin alone for a second (which sometimes was a challenge because I had to wait until Clemens was back to get something to eat ...:)




Andrin had a good night and we suctioned his noose around 4.00 am after he woke up and had trouble breathing. After that, he was able to get back to sleep until 6.30 am. For his standards, this was a great night!
Andrin had a good night and we suctioned his noose around 4.00 am after he woke up and had trouble breathing. After that, he was able to get back to sleep until 6.30 am. For his standards, this was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad he is getting better. Give him a squeeze for me!
I am so glad to hear you suctioned his "noose"...otherwise it may have gotten too tight. :) Seriously, WHEW!! We are so relieved that you are all home and Andrin is on the mend.
On another note - Femeke - your new short haircut really is sooooo darling! Just had to add that....
Ah! I just realized he is sleeping on "the" turtle! haha! didn't notice that before! glad he finds it so comfy!
Post a Comment