Today, I discovered my feet. I have been looking interested at my hands the last couple of days, but today I actually found out that I can hold on to my feet and tug at me socks (I do not like to wear socks and my parents found out about and thus are buying these socks that really stay put ...). We were supposed to go to the pool for the first time today, but since I have been coughing, my parents decided not to go. We went for a bicycle ride/jog as a family and it was fun. My Papi took me for the first time in the stroller while we was jogging. He also invited Mami along and she rode her bicycle (which seemed to make her happy since she has not been able to ride it for a long time). Papi complained that it was much harder work to jog with the stroller, but I liked it and enjoyed watching everything "fly" by.
Monday, March 2, 2009
I discovered my feet
Today, I discovered my feet. I have been looking interested at my hands the last couple of days, but today I actually found out that I can hold on to my feet and tug at me socks (I do not like to wear socks and my parents found out about and thus are buying these socks that really stay put ...). We were supposed to go to the pool for the first time today, but since I have been coughing, my parents decided not to go. We went for a bicycle ride/jog as a family and it was fun. My Papi took me for the first time in the stroller while we was jogging. He also invited Mami along and she rode her bicycle (which seemed to make her happy since she has not been able to ride it for a long time). Papi complained that it was much harder work to jog with the stroller, but I liked it and enjoyed watching everything "fly" by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment