It is time for changes! I heard that I will start with solid foods next weekend, and this weekend, I slept for the first time in my own bedroom. Mami had tried putting me down for naps in my crib in my room, but you know me, I am not a good napper! But last night, my parents decided that it was time to move me out of their room and my crowded bassinet. I fell right asleep after Mami nursed me and slept for 90 minutes. Then I was awake for 2 1/2 hours. My Papi was really patient, tried singing me back to sleep, patting me down, put on the lullaby CD that he does not like, and listened to me cry for a long time ... Then I slept for 2 1/2 hours and woke up. Mami nursed me this time and I went right back to sleep before I woke up at 4.30 am again and stayed awake for 90 minutes. No wonder that I was tired in the morning and slept until 9.30 am and then only woke up because my parents woke me up. They told me that they hope that I will sleep even longer tonight. But Papi seemed to be happy because he actually slept better without me right there. I heard Mami come in a couple of times to check on me ...
Monday, March 23, 2009
First night in my own bedroom
It is time for changes! I heard that I will start with solid foods next weekend, and this weekend, I slept for the first time in my own bedroom. Mami had tried putting me down for naps in my crib in my room, but you know me, I am not a good napper! But last night, my parents decided that it was time to move me out of their room and my crowded bassinet. I fell right asleep after Mami nursed me and slept for 90 minutes. Then I was awake for 2 1/2 hours. My Papi was really patient, tried singing me back to sleep, patting me down, put on the lullaby CD that he does not like, and listened to me cry for a long time ... Then I slept for 2 1/2 hours and woke up. Mami nursed me this time and I went right back to sleep before I woke up at 4.30 am again and stayed awake for 90 minutes. No wonder that I was tired in the morning and slept until 9.30 am and then only woke up because my parents woke me up. They told me that they hope that I will sleep even longer tonight. But Papi seemed to be happy because he actually slept better without me right there. I heard Mami come in a couple of times to check on me ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment