Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Milestone ... for Mami

Mami hit another milestone today ... she went for the first time in a very long time (a little bit more than a year) to her Bhangra dance workout. When Mami and Papi first found out that I was on the way, they were told that she was not allowed to do anything strenuous because of complications ... Mami then started to take walks (which she still does, but now with me in the stroller). In the beginning, she thought that she could take me to her workout, but I did not really like the loud music and to be honest, I did not really like her to dance and not pay attention to me. You might wonder what I am doing when she is away ... I am spending time with Papi who goes to work a little bit later. This morning, we had bath time and some playtime. And Mami came back with a smile on her face and in good shape (we will see what will hurt her tomorrow).

No comments: