Friday, March 25, 2011

Missed Kodak moment ...

Our dear friend Becky always talks about Kodak moments and I love that expression. Well, we had a missed Kodak moment yesterday, but I have a picture in my mind that I will keep with me for a long time ... Andrin went down for his afternoon nap requesting to have the laundry basket in his bed (we were doing wash like always on Thursday). He wanted to climb in the laundry basket. When I left his bedroom, he was still in the laundry basket (with his comforter on top of him). I was sure that he would climb eventually out of the basket. I usually do not check on him, but I was curious because he was quiet so quickly. And that is when I discovered that he was actually asleep INSIDE the laundry basket, propped on his comforter. I intended to take a picture, but he woke up and by the time I raced up to his bedroom, he was already standing. When I asked him if he had slept well, he denied it. We shared a laugh and he decided that he would not sleep in the laundry basket at night because it was kind of uncomfortable. But here is his comment: n ,, nbnn ll.

No comments: